To perform the trick, you will
need a large handkerchief.
1. Pull a large handkerchief out
of your pocket with the long end hanging down.
2. Move your arm forward and
backward to create a good momentum.
3. Flip the other end of the
handkerchief up and catch it with the same hand.
4. Snap the Handkerchief outward
and forward in a very fast action.
5. Say Shimmer Shimmering as you
snap out the handkerchief hard the third time.
Magically, you have tied a knot on the long end of the handkerchief.
The Secret Of Trick:
6. Before you perform the trick,
tie a knot on one end of the handkerchief. Make sure to leave the
knotted end on the top of your pocket and keep the knot well hidden
inside your fist when you pull it out of your pocket.
When you flip the handkerchief
upward and snap it outward, make sure to do the movements smoothly and
continuously. You may need a lot of practice before you can perform this